Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wedding Bells!!


Dear Readers,

I know this year has already given you enough reasons to celebrate hard in the form of World cup victory and the Lokpal bill triumph. I believe having some more fun won't do any harm . So please join us in yet another celebration as Honey and I tie the wedding knot on 11th May 2011.



Why should you come anyway? Hmm, million dollar question. OK, let me try again.
  • Don't tell me you never went to any marriage party uninvited. Well, I am inviting you this time for heaven's sake. You can enjoy the free food and booze this time without the fear of getting exposed.
  • You have been slogging so hard at work. Now is the time to take a nice liite break. Am I haggling now?
  • Now that I am 27, my intelligence is at all time low and I decided to marry without realizing where it leads to. I want you to be my side in this time of uncertainty.

Date:   

11th May 2011

Venue: 

Hotel Viceroy Inn, N.H.-72, Saharanpur Road,391/1-Niranjanpur,  
Dehradun. 
http://www.hotelviceroyinn.com/

Time :   

Party beings at 8PM.

Your martyr friend ,
Rahul
91-8126181830







1 comment:

  1. my dear martyred bro :)
    when is your next blog coming!!
    the world is waiting for it.
    dont beleive me!!...check your visitors list.

    ReplyDelete